11 February 2020
I have lots of events on the horizon for spring 2020 - so if you'd like to come and hear me read or chat or get a signed book, please come along!
- 7.30pm, Tuesday 11 February, reading at the Centre for Contemporary Arts, Glasgow as part of the STEM poets event on climate change.
- 12.30, Wednesday 26 February, creative writing workshop with the Kibble Scribblers, at the Glasgow Botanical Gardens
- 6-8 March, in residence at Inverewe Garden
- 10am, Sunday 15 March, reading in Glenan Woods as part of the Write By The Sea festival at Tighnabruaich.
- 3pm, Saturday 21 March, launch of The Lyre Dancers, Achmelvich beach (with walk, reading and spring equinox fire).
- 6pm, Thursday 26 March, launch of The Lyre Dancers, Waterstones Inverness
- 11.30am Saturday 11 April, launch of The Lyre Dancers, The Crannog Centre, Loch Tay. Also an event there at 2pm - write your own Iron Age story.
- 7.30 Wednesday 15 April, workshop with Elgin writers
- 7pm, Saturday 25 April, reading at the launch of Tom Leonard's posthumous work, Centre for Contemporary Arts
- 2pm, Saturday 2 May, launch of 'Trees Meet Sea' exhibition of paired poems by me with artworks, Sawyer Gallery, Inverewe Garden.
- 15-17 May, in residence at Inverewe Garden
- 1pm, Thursday 28 May, Trees Meet Sea webinar with Humanities and Arts Research Cluster, University of the Highlands and Islands
- 7pm Friday 19 June, reading at Dundee Botanic Garden, followed by writing workshop at 10am Saturday 20 June.